Alarm Permits

Many responding agencies require an alarm system to be registered with the city or county police department. If you do not see your city listed, you may need to register with the county or agency responsible for responding to alarms in your area.

Note: Some cities will not dispatch police without an alarm permit on file.

Palm Bay
West Melbourne (Residential)
West Melbourne (Commercial)

SecurPoint Security is not responsible for the accuracy of the above information. Individual municipalities may change their requirements and/or fees at any time without notice.
Some unincorporated areas require alarms to be registered in the county in which they reside.


Our Featured Videos